If you have any other questions just email us email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions of Sketchfolk before continuing to use this site. By visiting the site and/or buying something from us, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not use the website.
We try our best to describe the products and information on the site as accurately as possible. However, sometimes there will be inaccuracies and we will not be held responsible for these. We may change the products or withdraw them from sale without notice. We may also need to take the site offline to update or maintain it.
We reserve the right to refuse any order or service to anyone, for any reason at any time. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order we will attempt to contact you with the information you have provided. In using our site, you agree to provide current, complete and accurate billing and shipping information for all purchases made at our store and that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail from our studio in St Agnes. We aim to process all your orders as quickly as possible.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
All orders are dispatched via Royal Mail from my studio in St Agnes. I aim to process all your orders as quickly as possible. If you order before 2PM they are usually sent that day First Class via Royal Mail.
Standard Delivery is £1.95. Orders are sent First Class via Royal Mail. A signature is not required. Please allow 3 to 5 working days for delivery.
FREE UK standard delivery on orders over £20
You should receive your order within 3 to 5 working days.
If you change your mind about an item then let us know within 10 days of receipt. The item must not be used and returned ‘as new’. You have 28 calendar days to return the goods once you have notified us of your decision to return them. When we receive the item back into stock we will refund you using he original payment method. Return of goods is at the customers expense.
We would be very sad to hear that you have received any faulty goods from us but if you do find a fault with any item, please get in touch and we will give you details on how to return the goods. We will issue a replacement or a refund as soon as we receive the faulty goods back into stock and also refund you any postage costs associated with returning the item.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
When using our website, we may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that we can use to contact or identify you. This information may include, but isn’t limited to:
- Your email address
- Your first name and last name
- Your phone number
- Your postal address
- Cookies and usage data
We use third-party services to process payments for any paid products and services.
We collect some information on how our website is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information like your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING COOKIES AND DATA
Examples of cookies we use:
- Sessions cookies – to operate our website
- Preference cookies – to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies – for security purposes.
WEBSITE MONITORING AND ADVERTISING
We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyse our website. Google Analytics tracks and reports on website traffic, using the data collected to monitor our site. The data is shared with other Google services and used by Google to change and personalise the ads on its network.
Find out more about Google’s privacy practices on their Privacy & Terms web page
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
- to deliver the items you have purchased
- to contact you by email or SMS including order and dispatch updates
- to send marketing and product information by email, SMS, or mail about our products and services to keep you up to date, unless you’ve opted out of these communications. If you currently receive our newsletter and no longer wish to, you can follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link located near the bottom of each newsletter.
- for fraud detection and prevention – against either you or Sketchfolk.
- discovering what you like – to tailor our products and services to our customer’s preferences
We need this to take payments and make refunds so that we can perform our contract with you. Also to detect and prevent fraud against either you or Sketchfolk
We use this information so that we can answer questions about your order and provide you with good customer service or in order to train our support staff.
PURCHASE HISTORY & SAVED ITEMS
We use information on your purchases and what you’ve stored in your bag for later:
- to enable you to buy our products or services- this is required to perform our contract with you.
- to provide customer support and manage returns – this is required to perform our contract with you.
- to discover what you and other customers and visitors like – to tailor our products and services to our customer’s preferences.
- to send you information, promotions and offers that may be of interest to you.
DEVICE & WEBSITE INFORMATION
We use the information collected when you visit and browse our site, including your IP address and device type and identifiers and optionally, your location and your general use of our website to:
- improve our website’s functionality and ease-of-use.
- set location-related options for you (such as default currency and language) – to enhance your shopping experience with us.
- protect our website against fraud or other malicious activity against either you or Sketchfolk and to meet legal obligations for managing visitor and customer data.
COMPETITION & SURVEY INFORMATION
We use your entries to run the competition, promotion or survey. We do this to perform our contract with you so that we can process your entry. We use survey information to continually improve our customer service to you
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (GDPR)
If you’re in the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for collecting and using your information depends on the Personal Data we collect and how we use it.
We might process your data because:
- You’ve given us permission
- It’s necessary for payment processing
- We need to perform a contract with you
- It’s in our legitimate interest and not overridden by your rights
- It complies with the law
Your Personal Data and other information may be sent to, and maintained on, computers outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction. Meaning the local data protection laws might be different to in your jurisdiction.
If you’re outside the UK and choose to share data with us, please note that we transfer information, including Personal Data, to the UK where it’s processed.
We may disclose your data if we believe it’s necessary to:
- Comply with the law
- Protect and defend our rights or property
- Prevent or investigate any website-connected wrongdoing
- Protect the personal safety of website users or the public
- Protect against legal liability
SHARING YOUR DATA
We do not, and will not, sell your data to a third party but we do need to share your data with some third parties as part of providing our goods and services to you. These third parties can be:
- Partner companies which deal with the fulfilment of your purchases, such as payment service providers, logistics and delivery companies.
- Service providers, such as marketing, advertising and analytics partners and web hosting and email service providers who help us as a business to be better at what we do.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies so we can prevent and detect fraud.
- Payment services run by third parties which you may opt to use to make payment for orders.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Your rights relating to your personal information include:
- the right to access the personal information we hold about you
- know what data we have about you and how it is being used by us.
- correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you
- the right to request that we delete your data, at any time
- stop receiving direct marketing messages by withdrawing consent or opting out
- the right to request that we transfer parts of your data either to you or another service provider.
Please note: we might ask you to verify your identity before responding to requests about personal information.
You also have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
Find out more by getting in touch with your local Data Protection Authority in the EEA.
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org